“Want to have your Vacation Ruined? Book Aer Lingus”
Review of Aer Lingus

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the first experience I had with them and it was terrible. Though they had a mechanical issue and had to cancel the flight, they kept us on the plane until 2:30 (5 hours) just sitting there) and everyone had to leave and wait to get accommodations. They passed out bags of chips and them the employees were huddled together eating muffins while 400 of us stood there tired. One employee told me I should be thankful to his God the plane didn’t take off because we would have not made it. The hotel they sent us to was in a bad area. There were gunshots going off all night. No meal accommodations, the breakfast was bread and we got 4 hours of sleep by the time we got there at 4 am. It cost us a day and a half of travel tickets and $200 extra. He said submit for reimbursement on the site “way way at the bottom” of the site but it does not exist.

• Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'm 24 weeks pregnant and traveled to Greece with my husband! I felt ill during the flight and Gavin and his team of flight attendants were extremely attentive and kind to us.
5 Stars team!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I flew with Aer Lingus and it was fine, it was very nice, but in some places it was not very well cleaned, but it was good and that's why I give Aer Lingus 4 stars

• Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Dorota M
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently flew home from Santiago de Compostela on May 20th, flight EI743. As the flight was 30 minutes delayed taking off I realised that I might miss my connecting bus to the west of Ireland and would have to wait for two hours for the next one. I asked the airline hostess Sarah -Jane ( from Clare ) what time we might land. She calculated that it would be a tight affair . However she returned to offer me a place up front so that I could get off the plane first and run to baggage collect. This I availed of and 'legged it' to the luggage carousel and bus terminal just as the driver was closing the luggage hatch so made it by the skin of my teeth! While I am obviously writing to highlight Sarah-Jane's kindness and thoughtfulness I am also highlighting her good humour and warmth as she passed through the aisle, always personable and professional. In a time when people complain of diminishing standards of service on Aer Lingus, it was most heartening to be under the excellent and attentive care of this Irish woman: a beacon of Irish hospitality and friendliness. Long may you recruit her like!
From a satisfied customer thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would give 4 stars for the leg to Dublin. Left on time and efficient.
However the second leg to Boston was outsourced to Privilege who seem to be a Spanish airline. Leg room was tight. I spent whole journey in contact with knees touching seat in front. Might as well have been sitting on a board, very little padding in seat - most uncomfortable. Meal not as would have expected. In-flight entertainment was dire - ancient films and poor choice. The section with Privilege hardly worth 2 stars.

3  Thank WorcesterMoray
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.