“Aer Lingus disappoints again.”
Review of Aer Lingus

Reviewed May 18, 2024

Aer Lingus system is down again so no online check-in. Called 3 times for help and waited over an hour for customer service each time. I was confidentially told the system would be up in a few minutes and we would be able to check in online, which I knew was BS. No luck. The next day told to arrive early for airport check in only. Terrible seat assignments and lots of wasted time and effort. Need to hire some competent IT staff soon!!!

Reviewed May 18, 2024

THIS IS THE WORST AIRLINE! Booked a business class ticket and they changed it to Economy on the way back and didnt care. $6800 ticket. Yep! lots of money but since they got it the money, they no longer think they had to provide the agreed service. When callled, they put you on hold for a long time. The prompt will say "Your current wait time is less than 2 mins .." but it is more like 30 mins. Uncontenable airline. No scrupples!!!

• Value for money
1  Thank robinbatman
Reviewed May 18, 2024

Absolutely zero customer support for US-based customers. Despite booking the flight through American Airlines, American Airlines apparently has zero way to communicate with Aer Lingus - can’t print boarding passes despite having an AA confirmation number, can’t change seats, and zero gate agents in the entire airport. Embarrassingly bad customer experience.

Reviewed May 17, 2024

I have not had the opportunity to fly on Aer Lingus and probably never will. I booked a flight for my wife and I in business class with a departure scheduled in September of this year. Unfortunately I had had to cancel due to a change of plans. Flights were booked on April 12 and subsequently cancelled on April 12. I obtained a Case number from Aer Lingus regard a refund of my money... It's now halfway through May, no refund. Several calls to Aer Lingus with no success. I have finally opted to file a dispute regarding the charge with my bank. Customer service is severely lacking in its ability to to actually provide a service.

Reviewed May 17, 2024

They have you over a barrel with your luggage. Every other airline allows standard carry-ons, but these guys make you pay through the nose for your carry-on in addition to your checked bags. Big rip off.

Date of travel: April 2024
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.