“Excellent Experience”
Review of Air Asia India

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had absolutely no issues while travelling with Air Asia. Quick and easy check-in, on time boarding and flight departure, no wait time to collect the baggage at the destination. I must say that Air Asia has a nice in-flight shopping catalog. I haven't seen such good products at such reasonable prices elsewhere. I did buy a product because it was value for money.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We choose Air-Asia for our family trip to Bhubaneswar from Kolkata. Trip was on-time, check-in process was quick and they arranged our seats in same row without any extra charges. In-flight menus are tasty and have professional crew.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Bali to Mumbai. My flight supposed to depart at 03:10 PM, on 31 March. They allowed passengers to check in at 11:00 AM but didn't informed them about the delay. Once the immigration process is completed, then they changed departure time to 07:00 PM. Now passengers don't have any option other than waiting. There wasn't any Air Asia executive present at the gate. We also didn't get any vegetarian food at Bali Airport. The airline provided food as it was delayed, but they ordered Non-Vegetarian food only. They should have some common sense that Non-Vegetarian people can eat Vegetarian food, but Vegetarian people cannot eat Non-Vegetarian food. Most of the co passengers were absolutely frustrated. They promised us that they will provide Vegetarian food in the flight. But when flight departed they told us that you have to buy it. I really will not recommend this Airline to anyone.

While going to Bali from Mumbai, one flight attendant told me that currency exchange rate in Air Asia is different. Generally 1 INR = 210 IDR(app). But in Air Asia, 1 INR = 100 IDR. That was so pathetic.

I wanted to choose twin seats while web checkin. The Customer support has misguided me. They told me there isn't any twin seat available in flight. So I end up booking different seat paying equal amount. And actually twin seats were there.

This Airline is bearable for those whose height is less than 165 Centimeters and a journey of max to max 3 hours. I will not travel via Air Asia again even if they provide me free tickets

I will not target on In flight entertainment, seating comfort and all as it is a low cost carrier. We should not expect more from it. It is just a plane which have seats with little cushion onto it. It take off from source and lands at destination. That's all.

I hope this review will be valuable for all future travelers.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Truly enjoyed the flight - from the ground crew to cabin crew everyone was friendly and helpful. I found the seats are also comfortable.

1  Thank skaypee
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They change the schedule randomly causing extreme inconvenience to the passenger. Usually, due to late arrival of the incoming aircraft few minutes to an hours delay is acceptable. But they delay by 3-4 hours in advance that is purely driven by cost-cutting motive and disrupting plans of the customer. This is the most pathetic and unreliable airline that I have ever seen so far. I hope this vanishes soon like Air Deccan and Kingfisher!