We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How can I plan allepy and Munnar for 3days from Bangalore?

1 post
How can I plan allepy and Munnar for 3days from Bangalore?

I am planing allepy and Munnar for 3days from Bangalore? Can anyone suggest me for 3 days plan like bording and visiting? How can I plan accordingly?

2 replies to this topic
Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
657 posts
54 reviews
25 helpful votes
1. Re: How can I plan allepy and Munnar for 3days from Bangalore?

hi,

from Bangalore the best way you can start to Munnar take volvo srs or ksrtc bus you will reach at early morning at Munnar the itineray as below . or if you wants to take train you can start from Alleppey and end at Munnar or Cochin .

Day1: Cochin - Munnar (140 kms /4 hrs)

Pick up from Munnar. This beautiful hill station was once the summer capital of the British Government in India. The never ending vast expanse of tea plantations and the round the year moderate climate makes it a little haven for visitors. Overnight at Munnar.

On the way visit

Neriyamangalam Bridge

Cheyya para water falls

Vallara waterfalls.

Kallar water falls

Spice plantations tour (optional)

Day 2: Munnar sightseeing full day

After breakfast visit Tea museum then Visit to Rajamala- house of the highly endangered mountain goats - the Nilgiri Thars. Then to Echo point and Mattupetty Dam. Speed boating facilities are available here. The dam is flanked by forests and vast expanse of grass land on one side and the Kundala dam, top station, tea plantation on the other Etc….Overnight at Munnar.

Optional activities

Elephant ride (350 PER PAX 15een minutes)

Kathakali dance (200 PER PAX)

Mattupetty dam sped boating (650 for 5 pax)

Day 3: Munnar – Alleppey /Kumrakam (190 kms /4-5 hrs.)

Morning after breakfast proceeds to Alleppey/Kumrakam. By noon check in at the house boat in Alleppey for a 20 hour house boating through the legendary backwaters of Kerala. On the way you will witness a full range of life’s and activities and some mind boggling sceneries. Overnight in the house boat. House boat is a private boat with fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, hygiene kitchen, dining area and private front deck to capture the beauty of the backwaters.

Day 4: Alleppey – Cochin Drop

After breakfast proceed to fort Cochin and drop to hotel.

kerala dayz

Edited: 6 years ago
Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
12,568 posts
104 reviews
136 helpful votes
2. Re: How can I plan allepy and Munnar for 3days from Bangalore?

Take any overnight bus from Bangalore to Munnar. KPN and some other buses including KSRTC are also operating in this route. Second day afternoon at about 3, you can proceed to Alleppey.

Do the house boat cruise and return to Bangalore by Bangalore Express, which leaves Alleppey at 19.40.

Reply to: How can I plan allepy and Munnar for 3days from Bangalore?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pallivasal
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.