We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how i can join any group for island escapade tour ?

Farwaniya, Kuwait
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
2 helpful votes
how i can join any group for island escapade tour ?
Save

hi i have extra 2 nights in coron after my 5days and 4nights tour in coron so i want to have tour to (banana island, bulog dos island and malcapuya island) because its not included in my tour so how i can join any group are going this tour ? we will be only two persons.

thank you

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
31,057 posts
2,851 reviews
3,420 helpful votes
1. Re: how i can join any group for island escapade tour ?
Save

You can go on a private tour which your hotel or the many shopfronts in Coron can organise. You can also go direct to the pier yourself.

Palawan Island...
Level Contributor
13,769 posts
899 reviews
304 helpful votes
2. Re: how i can join any group for island escapade tour ?
Save

There are a few agencies in Coron so pay them a visit and see if they have any other tourists looking for similar trip

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
21,409 posts
239 reviews
528 helpful votes
3. Re: how i can join any group for island escapade tour ?
Save

Upon arrival at Coron Airport look for the "tourist information desk" and you will find brochures from several tour agencies offering different island hopping tours. You can just call those who are offering group tours to the islands you want to visit.

4. Re: how i can join any group for island escapade tour ?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: May 02, 2019, 3:19 pm
Get answers to your questions about Coron
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.