We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short vacation in Kos

2 posts
Save Topic
Short vacation in Kos

Hey guys! I hope all is well. My gf and I are going to spend a couple of days in Kos in 2 weeks. I’ve been doing some researches online but I still have some questions.

1) where is the best area to stay in when it comes to having access to the beach and a relaxing environment?

2) we are both freelancers so we’ll need an internet connection every now and then to work . How’s the 4g and WiFi situation there?

3) I don’t have a driving license. I heard that public transport is quite ok. Does it work in the evening too? Is it possible to go around the island by e-bike?

4) what is the best beach in your personal opinion?

Thanks all! And if anyone is in Kos we’d love to hang out!

Bye

Mentioned in this post
Kos
Kos
Dodecanese, Greece
1 reply
London, United...
Level Contributor
2,343 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Short vacation in Kos

1) Kardamena if you want a central location with good bars / restaurants / harbour and a good base to tour from. Tigaki if you want if quieter.

2) Most bars and restaurants offer WIfi and the signal on the island is pretty good, just make sure you don't use Turkish masts (as Turkey Signal can be strong in parts of the island)

3) Buses are good and Taxi back up. E Bikes available.

4) Best beach is without a doubt Tigaki

Mentioned in this post
Kardamena
Kardamena
Kos, Greece
Tigaki
Tigaki
Kos, Greece
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Reply to: Short vacation in Kos