We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any supermarket near Gran Bahia del duque

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
41 reviews
40 helpful votes
Any supermarket near Gran Bahia del duque
Save

Hi all,

Just wanted to know any supermarket or shop near this resort as I traveling with two toddlers.

It is my first time in Teneriffe and I was told this place is a little out of town.

You never know with kids what you want at the drop of hat.

In anticipation.

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire, Burnham-On-Sea, Somerset
Level Contributor
22,732 posts
25 reviews
19 helpful votes
1. Re: Any supermarket near Gran Bahia del duque
Save

To the best of my knowledge the nearest supermarket is within the Plaza Del Duque. I'd say around 10-15 minutes walk away from your hotel.

The hotels not really out of town so to speak. There are a couple of bars and some places to eat close by. It's in a lovely position. Enjoy.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
38 reviews
51 helpful votes
2. Re: Any supermarket near Gran Bahia del duque
Save

The supermarket in the Plaza del Duque is 10 mins away, good range of products. It's downstairs from memory. In comparison to PDLA your hotel is at the quieter end of Costa Adeje but it is significantly nicer. There are plenty of bars and restaurants nearby, walk down to the beach, it's a lovely area. You will have a great time!

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
41 reviews
40 helpful votes
3. Re: Any supermarket near Gran Bahia del duque
Save

Thanks a lot

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
41 reviews
40 helpful votes
4. Re: Any supermarket near Gran Bahia del duque
Save

That is very helpful thanks

Sheffield, United...
6 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
5. Re: Any supermarket near Gran Bahia del duque
Save

There is a nearer (about 5 minutes) small supermarket in the shopping centre just along the promenade. Leaving the gardens at the beach gate, turn left and walk along the path past the cafes, the shopping centre is just across the road, on the inside of the centre.

6. Re: Any supermarket near Gran Bahia del duque

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: May 18, 2016, 12:15 pm
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.