We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa Adeje - questions regarding things to do

Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
171 reviews
Save Topic
Costa Adeje - questions regarding things to do

I stayed in PDLA (on the very end opposite the Zara shop) last year for family visit to Tenerife for the first time. This year thought I'd come again but stay in Costa Adeje at the Royal Sunset Beach Club.

I have a few questions I hope someone can please help with answering:

1) Are there any free shuttles that go to Siam Mall or Siam Park from this area (near Calle Londres)?

2) In Gran Sur Centro Comercial on Google Maps there's a 100 Montaditos listed on there, but shows as permanently closed, does anyone know if this is definitely closed? We were quite a regular at the one in Parc Santiago VI, they do some good value and choice food, and glasses of Sangria for 1 Euro. If there's something equivalent to 100 Montaditos in the area would be good.

3) What is the best value ticket type to go to Siam Park (and possibly Aqualand), for 2 Adults and 2 children ?

4) We're planning on going whale watching from Puerto Colon, is there a booking office there, or do they have to be booked through a tour operator?

5) Is it possible to walk to Gran Sur Centro Comercial from Calle Londres or is it only possible by car?

6) Any good recommendations on nearby things to keep two under 12 boys entertained?

Sorry for all the questions, hope you can help.

SukyB

3 replies to this topic
Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Costa Adeje - questions regarding things to do

I guess I'll have to answer my own questions by doing some research.

Scotland
Level Contributor
295 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Costa Adeje - questions regarding things to do

I'd guess the closest Siam park bus would be on Avenida we Brusselas outside the cc Fanabe Plaza. That's also where you get the bus to Playa and the bus station. 2 mins walk.

There are dozens of stalls around the area selling whale watching trips. Booking through a tour operator is usually very expensive. There is usually someone right beside your beach club door. I have no idea about prices or deals though.

Distance wise it's easy enough to walk to the Gran Sur, but your problem will be crossing the motorway. If you turn left out of your main door, go up the dirty little path at the side of the block at the back of the cc Fanabe Plaza, cross the roundabout and continue up that street (av Francisco Ucelay Sabina) then it meets the slip road beside the motorway. It curves underneath the motorway and has a footpath. At the far side turn right and you're there. You will just need to keep by our wits around you when you cross the slip road as the cars travel fast. Take a look on streetview.

There are two overpasses, one pedestrian that crosses the motorway up near av de Moscu and the other a road with a footpath that runs up fro San Euginio. Both would add 15 minutes to your journey.

Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Costa Adeje - questions regarding things to do

Thanks scotvisit. Just had a look on the Siam Mall site, it looks like there is a free bus service from Fanabe plaze - https:/…LpKQoy0zY8JlUTSfDv3X.pdf

Thanks for the routes to Gran Sur, I had a look on streetview and it looks like there is a fence all around Gran Sur and we'd have to walk along the bust slip road pavement to get to the CC, might be risky with the traffic. There was another alternative, when going up av Francisco Ucelay Sabina and reaching the big roundabout, turn right onto Calle Helsinki, then follow the road until you get to a bridge across to the CC to the left on Av Ernesto Sarti. Seems to be a safer option.

Much appreciated for your help. :)

Reply to: Costa Adeje - questions regarding things to do
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje