I stayed in PDLA (on the very end opposite the Zara shop) last year for family visit to Tenerife for the first time. This year thought I'd come again but stay in Costa Adeje at the Royal Sunset Beach Club.
I have a few questions I hope someone can please help with answering:
2) In Gran Sur Centro Comercial on Google Maps there's a 100 Montaditos listed on there, but shows as permanently closed, does anyone know if this is definitely closed? We were quite a regular at the one in Parc Santiago VI, they do some good value and choice food, and glasses of Sangria for 1 Euro. If there's something equivalent to 100 Montaditos in the area would be good.
3) What is the best value ticket type to go to Siam Park (and possibly Aqualand), for 2 Adults and 2 children ?
4) We're planning on going whale watching from Puerto Colon, is there a booking office there, or do they have to be booked through a tour operator?
5) Is it possible to walk to Gran Sur Centro Comercial from Calle Londres or is it only possible by car?
6) Any good recommendations on nearby things to keep two under 12 boys entertained?
Sorry for all the questions, hope you can help.