We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa Adeje - healthy food places and WORLD CUP

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Costa Adeje - healthy food places and WORLD CUP

HEY

My partner and I, mid-twenties, are off to Costa Adeje this week. We're staying in the hotel Hovima Costa Adeje. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for restaurants that serve any healthy delicious salads etc? I'm not a big meat-eater so any great veggie suggestions would be great. Not really fussed about budget.

Also, obviously we'd like to watch the England game this week - does anyone have any recommendations of some fun, but not overly 'laddy' places to watch?

OH ALSO any recommendations for delicious cocktail places that are fresh and don't taste like they're out of a packet would be lovely - I love a gin cocktail.

Thanks xoxo

Mentioned in this post
Costa Adeje
Costa Adeje
Tenerife, Spain
HOVIMA Costa Adeje
HOVIMA Costa Adeje
3,547 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
1 reply
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
11,868 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Costa Adeje - healthy food places and WORLD CUP

for football go to sky bar at puerto colon.

there is noodle thai salad bar underneath sky bar lovely salads it is set back a bit at the bottom of the escalators.

for cocktails either unique bar over the road from your hotel.

or out of your hotel turn down the side of unique bar and tanyos cocktail bar is at the bottom fantastic.

or

turn left out of your hotel walk up and harleys is on your right brill cocktail bar.

continue walking to top of road turn left and coconuts cocktail bar there.

Edited: July 09, 2018, 8:21 pm
Reply to: Costa Adeje - healthy food places and WORLD CUP
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje