We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a villa in Plda or Adeje

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Topic
Looking for a villa in Plda or Adeje

Hi

Looking for a villa either in PLDA or Adeje area 4 or 5 adults and 2 kids and baby(age 1) 2019.. 10 nights or 2 weeks end of July

I tried looking on owners direct but takes me to homeway. Seen some on there but just don't wanna get done over, because i normally just book package holidays for peace of mind. anyhelp?

Mentioned in this post
Adeje
Adeje
Tenerife, Spain
4 replies to this topic
north west england
Level Contributor
3,921 posts
532 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a villa in Plda or Adeje

HomeAway and Holiday Lettings are usually entirely reliable if you use a bit of common sense - and that includes being aware that there are a number of totally bogus websites out there. There is a thread running on this forum linking to another website which lists the potential scam sites.

There are, of course, a number of well known British companies who offer villas on the isalnd and, presumably, would also be able to offer you a package . I'm thinking of companies like James Villas.

FWIW, we've used this company to rent apartments in Tenerife for several years, and I know they also do villas. Doubt whether they offer package holidays though. http://www.tenerifesunvacations.co.uk/

Mentioned in this post
Tenerife
Tenerife
Canary Islands, Spain
north east
Level Contributor
989 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a villa in Plda or Adeje

Good advice from harters, but also do not pay by bank transfer

Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a villa in Plda or Adeje

try villa plus

Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a villa in Plda or Adeje

Parque Santiago 3 have lovely villas. Great location.

Mentioned in this post
Parque Santiago
Parque Santiago
870 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
Reply to: Looking for a villa in Plda or Adeje
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje