We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to get to loro parque?

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Best way to get to loro parque?

Staying at sol sun beach apartments. I’ve looked at all routes for the best one and can’t say I’m pleased with any.

Loro parque opens at 8:30am but by their bus transfer we won’t get there until around 10am. Loro parque closes at 7.00pm but we have to be on the bus back at 5.00 pm. Not really utilising the day out to the best timings. Anyone come up with a way to travel that has better timings more true to park opening/closing?

I’m now thinking taxi would be best. Anyone done this? How long and how much is it in a taxi? Is it just too expensive and not worth the extra time in the park? Please don’t suggest car hire as we don’t drive. Will be travelling 2 adults, 3 children (6,4,2)

Mentioned in this post
Loro Parque
Loro Parque
24,354 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
Buggy Adventure from Adeje
from US$47.60*
Free Cancellation
Geronimo Royal Excursion
10 Reviews
from US$71.40*
Free Cancellation
Small group whale watching 2 hour tour
from US$53.60*
Free Cancellation
7 replies to this topic
Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best way to get to loro parque?

Was thinking about making my way to Los Cristianos and then getting the 343 public bus to loro parque which should take 1 hour 43 minutes. When I get off the bus I have a 20 minute walk to loro parque. Anyone done it this way and can recommend?

Mentioned in this post
Los Cristianos
Los Cristianos
Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best way to get to loro parque?

Hi I'm going Costa adeje soon and have just bought tickets with transport through attractiontix. (it is the express bus that you mentioned, 5oclock return) however you also get a €5 food voucher per ticket when you purchase through them. I chose this as I got in touch with some taxi companies and they said up to €150 one way. I was also told for the 343 it would cost about €13 each person each way (don't know if that is right cuz I couldn't confirm). Hope this helps

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best way to get to loro parque?

Thanks but really don't want to arrive later than park opening and leave earlier than park closing. I've booked with attractiontix also but without the transfers. I got the 2 parks discount (Siam & Loro) with the food voucher however it can not be spent in Loro Parque only in Siam park.

Mentioned in this post
Siam Park
Siam Park
25,641 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
Loro Parque
Loro Parque
24,354 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best way to get to loro parque?

I have the twin Park tickets too but mine says the vouchers can be used in either Park (strange).

Travelling by the 343 is probably your best bet then and cheaper than taxi. Hope you enjoy yourselves anyway

1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Best way to get to loro parque?

Scrimmy Loro Parque restaurants reject the vouchers and they can only be used in Siam park please be prepared for that

Mentioned in this post
Loro Parque
Loro Parque
24,354 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
Siam Park
Siam Park
25,641 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
Sunderland
Level Contributor
1,784 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best way to get to loro parque?

Hi

Taxi from the bus terminal to Loro Parque would be €4/5 , but it is a nice easy walk along by the beach .

Mentioned in this post
Loro Parque
Loro Parque
24,354 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best way to get to loro parque?

So this is when you get off the 343? Anyone know how much the busses are?

Reply to: Best way to get to loro parque?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje