We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa on Casa Los Calamares (noise)

UK
7 posts
1 review
Villa on Casa Los Calamares (noise)
Save

I am rearranging our cancelled winter break and the company doesn't have any villas in my preferred areas of Los Colarados and Faro Park. The best looking option seems to be one on Casa Los Calamares which backs onto the main road out to Faro Park. I am a bit worried that we will be disturbed by the traffic noise and fumes from the road. The villa is called Victoria. Has anybody stayed there or nearby and did you notice the noise and fumes.

thanks

5 replies to this topic
Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
48,528 posts
51 reviews
86 helpful votes
1. Re: Villa on Casa Los Calamares (noise)
Save

We've stayed on Los Calamares for years, although not on the back row. I can't see fumes being an issue because the rear of the property faces the road. All outdoor living is the other side which would also help with any traffic noise. I know someone that's lived on the back row for years and they've never mentioned either being a problem.

Los Calamares are the best located villas in resort if you want easy access to the centre. We're migrating to Finisiterre this year, presuming we actually get there lol. Ours is a rebook from last September so it's unfinished business.

UK
7 posts
1 review
2. Re: Villa on Casa Los Calamares (noise)
Save

thanks that's helpful. I haven't stayed in that area before so wasn't sure. normally i would go for somewhere more quiet but the villa there looks much better than the others on offer and being in town would be a new experience. We stayed in Finisterre in a last minute in the summer and loved it the views and atmosphere are amazing and you get much more for your money over there. In the future i wont be staying anywhere else in Playa but need to use up a deposit from a pre-covid booking.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
48,528 posts
51 reviews
86 helpful votes
3. Re: Villa on Casa Los Calamares (noise)
Save

Just out of interest, which villa on Finisiterre did you stay in?

UK
7 posts
1 review
4. Re: Villa on Casa Los Calamares (noise)
Save

Casa riptide. Exceptional villa. Where are you staying?

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
48,528 posts
51 reviews
86 helpful votes
5. Re: Villa on Casa Los Calamares (noise)
Save

Same lol. We looked at it for a few years but have always preferred the convenience of Los Calamares location. As we prefer to stay in Punta Mujeres or Nazaret these days we thought last year we'd give it a go as a last Playa Blanca stay, which of course didn't happen, so just swapped the holiday, one week in Riptide and the second in Casa Mila in Punta Mujeres to this September/October. If we love it we may stay again, who knows?

Reply to: Villa on Casa Los Calamares (noise)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.