We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Covid testing in ostuni

London, United...
2 posts
Covid testing in ostuni
Save

Hi im due to go to ostuni soon and i cant find any info about testing centres. I will need a negative test for my return to uk. Does anyone know of any testing centres in ostuni?

1 reply
Puglia, Italy
Level Contributor
383 posts
52 reviews
29 helpful votes
1. Re: Covid testing in ostuni
Save

Ostuni has a drive through testing center. Operated by ASL, the Italian health service. You need to book

To make an appointment, call (Italy +39) 0831.537170 from Monday to Friday from 9am to 1pm and from 3pm to 5pm, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 1pm.

If you are unable to book by phone send an email request to

surveillance.coronavirus@asl.brindisi.it

The nearest private test centres are:

BIO LAB - Brindisi - tel. 0831.521081

Casale - Brindisi - tel. 0831.412181

Mardighian - Mesagne (BR) - tel. 0831.771763

Buonsanto - San Vito dei Normanni (BR) - tel. 0831.982221

You can get tested at Bari and Brindisi airports. If you are arriving by air you can book your test for your departure on arrival.

This link has full details for booking at Bari airport, and links to other pages for covid resources including where to book tests in Puglia

https://www.gaypugliapodcast.com/2021/06/07/covid-antigen-testing-bari-airport/

Bari train station do free covid testing. No booking necessary. Pictures of and information on the testing center here:

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Profile/gaypugliapodcast/MediaBatch/6793402

Hope that helps. Safe and happy travels.

Big

Reply to: Covid testing in ostuni
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ostuni
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.