We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers

Hi all my daughter decided to hijack our holiday last week for a 4 day break as a surprise for my wife, I did all the arranging booking the same jet2 flight going out sitting directly behind us,contacted my friend mehmet at the doruk hotel who sorted us a really nice room with a sea view for 4 nights, checked with jet 2 and no problem with my daughter travelling to resort in our private transfer,so just the return transfer to sort, I read a lot of reccomendations regarding transfers and sent several emails to a few that were mentioned on this and other forums without receiving a single reply,so I checked on icmeler on line clicked the link for transfers and couldn't believe that they were offering a shuttle transfer for as little as £7.00,I was very sceptical about this however I made the booking thinking oh well if it doesn't turn up I'll just get her a taxi,my wife and daughter popped round the day before she was due to leave to confirm the pick up time no problem all the info given, we sat with her awaiting the transfer and bang on time a very new Mercedes mini bus pulled up she said all her goodbyes and off she went,she messaged us from dalaman saying that the transfer was really good so all our worries mainly because of the price were totally unfounded I still cannot believe that the cost was only £7.00 it costs more on our local bus service back home for a 15 minute journey.

2 replies to this topic
Eastleigh, United...
Level Contributor
241 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers

Icmeler online are a very reputable company.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,095 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers

Yes, we've used their transfers before too and they've been really good.

Reply to: Transfers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler