We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spending money on all inclusive?????

Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Spending money on all inclusive?????

Hi me and my partner are traveling to Icmeler on an all inclusive holiday for 7 nights. Really don't know how much money to take each. What are the local prices for meals, drinks, trips, cigarettes etc.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
7 replies to this topic
uk
Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spending money on all inclusive?????

Can't really comment as we stayed in an apartment but if you read smcs review 10/6 further down the forum he gives a good indication of food/drink prices in resort. Other things to consider are how many trips, water sports etc you want to do.

Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spending money on all inclusive?????

If you are on Facebook, join a group called Icmeler lovers. Great friendly group which will answer all the questions

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spending money on all inclusive?????

Ok lovely. Thank you

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spending money on all inclusive?????

Hi, asking a question like this is really like asking how long is a piece of string, it totally depends on the amount of time that you spend away from your all inclusive hotel, how many excursions that you do, we find that a lot of all inclusive guests mainly British do actually venture into the resort to explore all the wonderful restaurants that are there,most mention that they need a change from the repetitive food in the hotel some are well known as the chicken factory, but rest assured that the prices within the resort are still so much cheaper than back home,we only ever stay b&b and we budget on £100.00 per day for 2 adults and that is usually about right so that's all water soft drinks through the day maybe a snack at lunchtime and a 2/3 course meal with drinks in the evening.

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,847 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spending money on all inclusive?????

I'm planning to do a blog-type piece with details of where and what we spent (when I get a chance) - but our most expensive meal cost us 108TL, roughly £18, for the two of us, and more often than not, our bills were around half that.

Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Spending money on all inclusive?????

Thank you all for your help

Cape Girardeau...
Level Contributor
762 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Spending money on all inclusive?????

Be sure to take some extra for tips at your all-inclusive place! Most hotel workers in Turkey make NOTHING NEAR a livable wage even for a relatively low-cost country. I know my British friends are generally loathe to tip and say that we Americans over tip but I also know that service workers in Britain are significantly better paid than those in either the USA or Turkey.

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Reply to: Spending money on all inclusive?????
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations
;