We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maricya Apartments

Bradford, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Maricya Apartments

I’d love some advice regarding this place. I’m due to travel there in a couple of weeks with a 1 and 3 year old and there doesn’t seem to be much info about this place. Does anyone know how far it is from the beach? Distance in to town? Nearest supermarket? Any activities I can do with the kids? Thank you very much in advance!

7 replies to this topic
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,790 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maricya Apartments

Hi its literally a few minutes from the beach. Super market and about 5 minutes to the centre.

There's plenty of boat trips to go on and watermarks in marmaris which is 15 minutes away by dolmus

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,861 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maricya Apartments

There are also lots of little play parks around the resort for the kids - and there are new kiddies' rides next to the Private Hotel on the canal which is just a few minutes' walk from the Maricya.

Bradford, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Maricya Apartments

Thank you so much!! I’ve been so worried about travelling with the kids (first time abroad for them) and then the hotel seemed like an unknown. Again thank you

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,002 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maricya Apartments

Walked past them a few times when we were staying at the Arya apartments just over a week ago. They are directly opposite the new childrens science park.

Mentioned in this post
Arya Hotel
Arya Hotel
152 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Bradford, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Maricya Apartments

Oh that sounds brilliant! Did you notice anything cleanliness wise? Thank you

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,002 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Maricya Apartments

They look nice apartments, little road runs alongside them., but busy all hours with tour operator coaches doing drop off and pickups to these apts. The science park is lovely, the entrance to it is just opp your apts, thay have a park and a lovely pool with some fish in and georgous lilies, lots of things for children to try out and an indoor building with more inside, toilets on site as well, the site is kept immaculate and has a picnic area,free to enter. Your only a couple of minutes walk from the beach and the lovely Sunblue restaurant where we ate a few times over our 2 weeks. 3 minutes walk to the main road for a dolmus if you wish to go into Marmaris for 3 lira.

Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
Bradford, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Maricya Apartments

Thank you for your input

Reply to: Maricya Apartments
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler