We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kleopatra apartments

devon
Level Contributor
148 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Kleopatra apartments

Thinking of returning to icmeler for the third time having had a 3 year gap. Stayed twice at Alvaro in the past but not available this time.

Therefore I am after some info on some hotels before I choose. FYI family of 4 two older teenagers.

I am looking at either kleopatra, Oren hill, efem, tokmak, club aquarium or navy?

Walking Distances from canal?

Price of air con?

Price of safe?

Thanks in advance

4 replies to this topic
Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,090 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kleopatra apartments

Navy just a short walk from the beach - others are a good but further back in the old village.As a rough guide, most places charge around £4-5 per day for aircon and £10 for the safe. For older teenagers, I'd say either Efem or Club Aquarium from those you've mentioned.

devon
Level Contributor
148 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kleopatra apartments

Thank you. Just trying to work out what I get from various price differences. And if it's worth the money. I saw on Navy's page that there is no asterisk beside air con to pay locally but on the reviews here people have paid £5 a day.

devon
Level Contributor
148 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kleopatra apartments

£400 difference between kleopatra and navy, navy has breakfast inc. others mentioned at various increments in between. What to do what to do??????

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,090 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kleopatra apartments

You can get breakfast very cheaply in the resort - many places do English breakfasts for £1, for instance.

Reply to: Kleopatra apartments
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations