We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gilman hotel

Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
Gilman hotel

Anybody at hotel at moment who can give me prices on drinks and food we are half board going in August but hearing bad reviews about this hotel at moment always gone all inclusive at Letoile beginning to think I've made bad mistake can't bear to listen to missus for two hole weeks nagging at me is men need a break 🍻🍻🍻from this 🗣🗣🗣

All-inclusive hotels in Icmeler
Hotel Aqua
Hotel Aqua
#2 of 78 hotels in Icmeler
SENTIDO Sea Star
SENTIDO Sea Star
#4 of 78 hotels in Icmeler
Elite World Marmaris Hotel
Elite World Marmaris Hotel
#11 of 78 hotels in Icmeler
4 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gilman hotel

Sorry phone is now telling me what it wants to write should be golmar hotel can't win

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Gilman hotel

We have been travelling to Turkey for 28 yrs. Also stated at Letoile in the past but for the past 15 years we have stayed at Golmar Beach every year. I agree the hotel is dated but spotlessly clean and the location is the best in Icmeler in my opinion. All rooms have sea views. The food is nice either chicken or beef loads of salad. Kerim behind reception is very acccomodating if you need assistance. There is a lovely jetty on the beach at the front of the hotel where you can sit and have lunch or drinks. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
L'Etoile Hotel
L'Etoile Hotel
832 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Golmar Beach Hotel
Golmar Beach Hotel
424 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,020 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gilman hotel

Most of the jettys in the area have now been taken down by council.

One of the DE's was there a few weeks ago and enjoyed the food the first week but was a little disappointed the 2nd week. Think there quite a number of Russians the 2nd week and the food changed to accommodate them

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,790 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gilman hotel

We stayed at the golmar in may . it is a bit dated but still a lovely place. The food was really nice but I think a lot of Russians arrived the last couple of days and the menu changed. Otherwise all ok.

Just looked at the reviews and can't see any complaints.

I recommended it to you when I was there but can't really comment on anything after we left

Edited: June 11, 2018, 6:41 pm
Reply to: Gilman hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations