We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

turkish visa

London, United...
Level Contributor
226 posts
3 reviews
turkish visa

Hi can I get the Turkish visa a couple of days before we travel.i got it two years ago but can't remember how quick the response was when they emailed back!thanks in advance!

Dalgety Bay, United...
Level Contributor
896 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: turkish visa

You get it immediately you apply.

https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/

London, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: turkish visa

I had problems getting ours yesterday. The email would not come through. Just click on ongoing (?) application and enter your passport number and email, it will take you through to the payment part and hey presto, I have my visas :-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
226 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: turkish visa

Hi thanks for your reply's I was going to get our visas a couple of days before we go??!fingers and toes crossed!

Corringham, United...
Level Contributor
7,736 posts
127 reviews
4. Re: turkish visa

If you get it now rather than couple of days before you go it's valid from the moment you put date of arrival.

Somerton, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
29 reviews
5. Re: turkish visa

Hi Lucy,

The service is very quick and takes less than 15 minutes to apply. You will then receive an e mail and that must be actioned within 24 hours otherwise you would need to re-apply. Once that is confirmed, you can then print out the visa.

Morayshire
Level Contributor
70 posts
74 reviews
6. Re: turkish visa

We aren't coming out until September but I did my visa this morning as you date it from the date you arrive. All done very quickly and found the forms very easy to fill in. Visa all printed ready to go. I like to be organised and don't like leaving things until the last minute.

London, United...
Level Contributor
226 posts
3 reviews
7. Re: turkish visa

Hi thanks for your reply's.feel much reassured now!I am still going to get it a few days before we go!worst case scenario if it fails I can get it at the airport I know it's more expensive but hopefully won't come to that!

Virginia
Level Contributor
4 posts
60 reviews
8. Re: turkish visa

Same issue yesterday. Mine and my dad's came thru instantly. My nephew's took ten minutes.

9. Re: turkish visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: July 19, 2017, 1:18 pm