We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! Heading to Seattlw next Wednesday!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
65 posts
Help! Heading to Seattlw next Wednesday!
Save

hi everyone! Just booked a last minute trip to Seattle July 15th to the 19th. Never been! My sister and I are mostly going for the national parks. Any recommendations on where to stay? How is Seattle right now with Covid? Are face masks a requirement??

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Mount Rainier National Park
Level Contributor
1,897 posts
21 reviews
40 helpful votes
31. Re: Help! Heading to Seattlw next Wednesday!
Save

Justice39 -

Good adaptation to your original thoughts ... ONP will be a great experience.

I left you a message a day or two ago that you can now ignore.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
65 posts
32. Re: Help! Heading to Seattlw next Wednesday!
Save

Traveler11223 thank you so much! That sounds like a perfect itinerary!

Bellingham...
Level Contributor
11,798 posts
99 reviews
109 helpful votes
33. Re: Help! Heading to Seattlw next Wednesday!
Save

Justice39, I hope you do jump over to the ONP forum I mentioned, and suze linked for you. That'll give you a lot more info specific to your trip, and help you make the most of your time.

~ Colleen

Indianapolis, IN
Level Contributor
77 posts
2 reviews
7 helpful votes
34. Re: Help! Heading to Seattlw next Wednesday!
Save

Has a no travel ban been put in place?

Seattle
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Seattle
Level Contributor
70,290 posts
23 reviews
79 helpful votes
35. Re: Help! Heading to Seattlw next Wednesday!
Save

https://visitseattle.org/travel-advisory/faqs-on-covid-19/

36. Re: Help! Heading to Seattlw next Wednesday!

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the Tripadvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: July 17, 2020, 10:13 am
United States
1 post
37. Re: Help! Heading to Seattlw next Wednesday!
Save

We visited just because lockdown but now looking at another trip to visit some friends. We hard stayed at the Marriott which is right near cafes, shops and other cool place to visit in Seattle. Seriously eyeing up this girls’s itinerary https://www.itsallbee.com/2020/03/4-day-seattle-itinerary/ which I think may have a few more recommendation of where to stay as I am not sure of what budget you may be working with for your visit.

Seattle
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
70,290 posts
23 reviews
79 helpful votes
38. Re: Help! Heading to Seattlw next Wednesday!
Save

The Crab Pot is their best seafood recommendation???

Sorry but pretty sure you can get better information right here on this TA forum, than that blog.

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Senior Travel
Level Contributor
23,510 posts
121 reviews
247 helpful votes
39. Re: Help! Heading to Seattlw next Wednesday!
Save

I looked at that itinerary and overall was ok with it but a few major flaws. No one in Seattle would ever recommend the Crab Pot as that is everythign Seattle isn't and I totally disagree about the recommended hotels of the Courtyard and The Renaissance. They are both nice properties but the Courtyard is in the Pioneer Square area close to the courthouse and while you can walk it would be a major hike to the heart of downtown. The Renaissance is at the top of one of Seattle steepest hills so I chuckled when the suggestion was to leave the mkt and stop by the hotel for a break before heading back out. The overall plan works but like anything its best to ask a local.

Seattle
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
70,290 posts
23 reviews
79 helpful votes
40. Re: Help! Heading to Seattlw next Wednesday!
Save

That blog really isn't all that. They tell you that you have two choices for coming in from the airport... uber or rent a car. What about Light Rail? Why rent a car if you are doing the things on City Pass downtown?

Get answers to your questions about Seattle
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.