We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renting a laptop

Washington
Level Contributor
6 posts
196 reviews
Save Topic
Renting a laptop

So some idiot brought the wrong power cord for his gaming computer. It's an unusual config so I'm not expecting to find the cord when stores open Monday - has anyone had experience renting a computer in Kona? I need Photoshop to process the Scuba photos we started taking today.

Mentioned in this post
Kailua-Kona
Kailua-Kona
Island of Hawaii, HI
4 replies to this topic
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kailua-Kona
Level Contributor
493 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Renting a laptop

I've never had to rent a laptop but I know Rent-A-Center has them: https://www.rentacenter.com/computers/c/3000…

San Diego...
Level Contributor
3,146 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Renting a laptop

You might take the laptop to a large elrctronic store and see if they have an adapter kit

These days think you can even power some laptops from the USB port with an adapter

Edited: June 11, 2018, 10:11 am
San Diego...
Level Contributor
3,146 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Renting a laptop

Last trip I bought an adapter that fit my ipad and iPhone to view my scuba pictures if you have either of them didn’t bring a laptop with me

Washington
Level Contributor
6 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Renting a laptop

Thanks for the suggestion. The one eletronics store was closed for the parade Saturday and of course closed Sunday, but will try them tomorrow. This computer needs a 180W adapter and the box stores all have 90W adapters.

Reply to: Renting a laptop
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kailua-Kona