We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place d'Armes Deluxe Room

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
306 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Place d'Armes Deluxe Room

Do all deluxe rooms at Place d'Armes have a window? I know they have interior rooms and I want to avoid that. I've never stayed there but looking to book for December.

Mentioned in this post
Place d'Armes Hotel
Place d'Armes Hotel
2,574 Reviews
New Orleans, LA
Special Offer
Steamboat Natchez Jazz Dinner Cruise
1,042 Reviews
from US$44.50*
US$48.00
Experience Cajun Country: Swamp Boat...
769 Reviews
from US$176.00*
Special Offer
Steamboat Natchez Harbor Cruise
720 Reviews
from US$31.50*
US$34.00
2 replies to this topic
College Station...
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
12,822 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Place d'Armes Deluxe Room

The rooms without windows are identified as "Interior Room". A "Deluxe Room" has a window with view of the street or courtyard. See:

http://www.placedarmes.com/guest-rooms/

This may or may not coincide with the identification of rooms by third party booking agencies. Best rates for the Valentino Hotels, which includes Place D'Armes, can usually be obtained directly from the Hotel or Valentino website or booking phone number.

Edited: June 08, 2018, 12:58 am
Mentioned in this post
Place d'Armes Hotel
Place d'Armes Hotel
2,574 Reviews
New Orleans, LA
Eldridge, Alabama
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Place d'Armes Deluxe Room

The first time I stayed there, my friend I was traveling with booked a deluxe room and we got a room with a pane of glass in the door, looking onto the staircase landing (old buildings and their quirks, man). That was the only 'window.' When we brought this to the attention of management, we were told that there was a note in the computer system that that room "may be considered an interior room" so I don't know if they're still renting it as a deluxe room or not.

Reply to: Place d'Armes Deluxe Room
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted