We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lunch with Dogs?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
668 posts
33 reviews
23 helpful votes
Lunch with Dogs?
Save

We will be driving through Washington in June, with two dogs.

Looks like we will be going through Pasco around lunch time.

Do you know of any pet friendly (outdoor dining) restaurants we could stop for lunch in that area?

Thanks

2 replies to this topic
Issaquah, Washington
Level Contributor
603 posts
48 reviews
19 helpful votes
1. Re: Lunch with Dogs?
Save

Did you choose Pasco for a specific reason? The problem I see is that we are currently at only 50% occupancy in restaurants in Washington and no one knows what the situation will be in June. A lot of restaurants have not survived Covid. I usually eat in Pasco for Mexican food but none of my favorite places have had outdoor eating areas. Some have been added but it's hard to predict. One of my go to restaurants closed forever so time will tell how things shake out.

A place that has a deck and might allow dogs in the Tri-Cities area and have decent food that my family has eaten at would be Ice Harbor Brewing at the Marina on Clover Island in Kennewick. It's just across the river from Pasco. Also, in Richland, which is across the river and farther west, I would add Lulu Craft Bar + Kitchen and Frost Me Sweet which is a bakery but with quite good bistro food. Because of health department regulations regarding outdoor eating with dogs, I would check with the restaurants after you check out their menus online. Another place I like is Twigs, it's at the Columbia Center mall in Kennewick. It's a northwest chain that has good food and my mom said they have an outside eating area. I have always had a good meal there but haven't eaten outside.

Edited: April 21, 2021, 4:29 am
San Diego...
Level Contributor
668 posts
33 reviews
23 helpful votes
2. Re: Lunch with Dogs?
Save

No reason for Pasco other than we are headed through Oregon, up the 395 and I estimate we'll be headed through Pasco around lunch time.

The bistro in Richland looks pretty good and at the moment, they are open with outdoor dining with dogs. And who can go wrong with a bakery?

Twigs also looks very good, and its closer to the 395. But I called them and they do not allow dogs.

So Frost me Sweet it is - I may have to have a cupcake :)

Thank you

Reply to: Lunch with Dogs?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pasco
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.