We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Pirates Village Re-opening

5 posts
Hotel Pirates Village Re-opening
Save

Good Evening, please can someone help me regarding the Re-opening date of the Pirates Village in Santa Ponsa we have a booking 02.08.20 and it seems it is closed? But can not get in touch with them for confirmation or in fact Love Holidays who our booking is with. Thank you

3 replies to this topic
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
9,108 posts
18 reviews
10 helpful votes
1. Re: Hotel Pirates Village Re-opening
Save

Have you looked at their website? There’s a statement saying they won’t be open in July and unsure currently about August.

https://www.granisla.com/en/covid-19

5 posts
2. Re: Hotel Pirates Village Re-opening
Save

Thank you for your reply. Yes I've seen the statement but I can't get a reply from the hotel group as to when they re-open looks like another Love Holidays special of sending guests to closed hotels, don't know what to do.

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
9,108 posts
18 reviews
10 helpful votes
3. Re: Hotel Pirates Village Re-opening
Save

Have you tried emailing Granisla who own the hotel? You may get more sense out of them... a lot of people realising these booking agents are pretty poor when it comes to issues, I normally book direct if a can.

piratesvillage@granisla.com

Reply to: Hotel Pirates Village Re-opening
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.