We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pirate village

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
9 helpful votes
Pirate village
Save

Can anybody please tell me when this hotel is likely to be opening? As the dates on the website keep changing and we are due to be there on 7th August. I cannot contact my travel provider ‘on the beach’ by phone or email as no response.

3 replies to this topic
5 posts
1. Re: Pirate village
Save

Hello, we are in the same position we are due to go 2nd August it seems it's closed but we can't contact Love Holidays or the hotel. If you find anything out I would be really great ful to hear from you. Thanks Emma

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
9 helpful votes
2. Re: Pirate village
Save

Oh sorry to hear you are in the same position. It’s very frustrating. Yes I will let you know if I find out anything - could you please let me know too Please- I’m sure you will find out before me as your holiday is before mine x

5 posts
3. Re: Pirate village
Save

Yes of course I will let you know, I'm trying every way possible to find out and calling the hotel daily but no answer even calling the Spanish Agent listed on my ATOL cert I get through but they put me on hold then cut off. The whole situation is so frustrating and upsetting I can't imagine anyone using these kind of agents again so hopefully get what they deserve!!

Reply to: Pirate village
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.