We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels In salou

11 posts
Save Topic
Hotels In salou

Are all the walls thin in most hotels here??? I see that it is a common problem no matter which hotel in salou there are complaints the walls are thin from 3 to 5 star!! will I get some sleep at htop molinos park with my 8 yr old

7 replies to this topic
Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
4,076 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels In salou

Yep. Mostly thin and that includes the apartments as well. Best rooms for build quality are at the Magnolia but it's not cheap.

Mentioned in this post
Magnolia Hotel
Magnolia Hotel
671 Reviews
Salou, Spain
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels In salou

Thanks need a cheap n cheerful hotel don't plan on being there all day hoping we would be so tired that we will sleep through all the noise at night have you stayed at the htop? Also is there a mcdonalds in salou?

northeast england
Level Contributor
19 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels In salou

Yes, there's a McDnonalds on the beach front.

11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels In salou

Thank you

Level Contributor
1,118 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels In salou

In davinci hotel 2 wks ago, heard a bit of riding thru the wall one night only! Quiet after that.

Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels In salou

I’ve stayed at Molinos, yes walls are thin but as Martin says most are. Molinos could well be on thinnest end but hey whether it’s an issue is really luck of the draw. You do realise it’s in Cap Salou and not Salou? Short bus ride or walk along the coastal path, does take a while. It wouldn’t put me off as happy jumping on the bus.

Food there isn’t bad for a buffet in my opinion too.

Mentioned in this post
Salou
Salou
Costa Dorada, Spain
11 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels In salou

thank you, yes I didn't want to be in the middle of the hustle, I bus ride or a lovely summers walk will do into town I'm wanted to do day trips did you visit the old town? I love history I heard there roman remains somewhere also

Reply to: Hotels In salou
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Salou
;