We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

portaventura restaurants?

Level Contributor
128 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
portaventura restaurants?

Hi were staying at hotel portaventura for 3 nights as part of our 2 week holiday in salou. I'm looking to book 2 restaurants for evening meals while In the park I know a few do shows etc just looking recommendations on the best to book. thanks :)

Deliranto
₱₱₱₱, Fusion
The Roadhouse
₱₱ - ₱₱₱, Steakhouse, Grill
The Guinness Tavern
₱₱ - ₱₱₱, Irish, European, British
9 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
128 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: portaventura restaurants?

Hi does anybody know the names of the resturants that have shows in portaventura please so i can pre book a couple. Thank you

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
547 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: portaventura restaurants?

Are you staying half board at the hotel?

If so they usually give you vouchers which can be exchanged for an evening meal at certain restaurants in the park. You have to pre-book these with guest services. This is in high season only when the park is open till late.

Last year the restaurants were

Vinosfera

Raco del Mar

The Iron Horse and a few others which I can't remember the name of. You can also dine at the Caribe or Gold River hotel.

La Cantina is one with a show but I'm not sure if you can use the vouchers for that. Bora Bora sometimes has dancers and also The Old Steak House has live music at certain times. I am sure these are all self serve though and can't be prebooked. If you have booked full board they may give you lunch vouchers which can be used at the self serve restaurants.

If you contact Portaventura via their website they are normally good at replying.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Level Contributor
128 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: portaventura restaurants?

That's great thank you so much. No were staying sc if had of known when I booked about the vouchers I would of deffinatly booked fb as i have a feeling eating in the park will cost us a fortune.

Do the rooms in portaventura hotel have fridges on them do you know?Thanks for your help

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
547 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: portaventura restaurants?

Yes they have fridges.

Have a lovely time.

London, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: portaventura restaurants?

TBH when we was there in may the park was pretty reasonably priced. Allot cheaper than other parks we have been to. When we return in September we are going to have a meal at the western themed restaurant beside the crazy barrels ride looks delicious last time we was there.

Level Contributor
128 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: portaventura restaurants?

That's great rosschris that resturants been mentioned a few times I'll be sure to try it.

There is 4 of us and we will be eating for 3 days In the park lunch and dinner we will probably have the breakfast buffet in hotel most days at a cost.

London, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: portaventura restaurants?

You could always take a walk down into salou and have something to eat in one of the many bars/restaurants then head back to the park it is a nice relaxing walk only takes 15-20 minutes average or junpnthe little tourist train then he’s dback to the park to split your day up

Level Contributor
128 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: portaventura restaurants?

We are staying salou all inclusive for the first 10 days just booked few days in portaventura hotel at the end as a treat for the children (they don't know yet) will take a few bits with us from supermarket if I can...drinks snacks etc. Thanks so much for all of your help it's appreciated

London, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: portaventura restaurants?

No problem sorry about my spelling in post above just realised the phone predictive text kicked in badly lol

Reply to: portaventura restaurants?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted