We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Portaventura Rides 5 Year Old

Glasgow, United...
12 posts
Save Topic
Portaventura Rides 5 Year Old

Hi My son is 5 years old, are there enough rides etc to justify going? TIA

2 replies to this topic
Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,428 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Portaventura Rides 5 Year Old

There are a fair few rides specifically for kiddies. Even some of the ones not made for kids are be suitable, including:

Angkor - my favourite water ride in any theme park I’ve been too (including Florida). It’s basically flat but you have a water gun to fire water at targets, which quickly becomes shooting people of other rafts

Rapids ride - sorry cannot remember it’s name. Standard type seen in lots of theme parks but 5 year olds often go on. I would advise sitting them in between 2 adults in 1 seating section. This stops them getting thrown about, which apart from safety can upset but they do normally love the ride.

But aside from rides there are loads of shows which are really good. They are the reason I have gone back a number of times. The main show around the China area I will see each of my 2 days in the parks this year.

northeast england
Level Contributor
19 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Portaventura Rides 5 Year Old

We took our 5-year-old last month and there was loads for her to go on. Some she could do alone, some only with an adult (height restrictions are generally available on the park website).

We had 2 full days in the parks (Portaventura and Ferrari Land) and a third day in the water park, our 5-year-old loved them all and there was loads for her to do.

But it's worth checking their height if you're worried what they will and won't be allowed on. 110cm seems to be the cut-off for quite a few of the rides.

Mentioned in this post
Ferrari Land
Ferrari Land
1,087 Reviews
Vila Seca, Spain
Reply to: Portaventura Rides 5 Year Old
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Salou
;