We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel

Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Which hotel

I'm not sure which hotel to book in salou or cap salou I don't mind walking or using the bus I just need a budget holiday half board for me and my 8 yr old son, the review of htopmolinos is off putting but then it seems like every hotel in salou has a thin walls!! It's just somewhere to sleep n have breakfast n dinner I don't intend to stay at the hotel all day

Thanks guys

6 replies to this topic
Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,696 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Which hotel

Ive stayed at Molinos. I actually quite enjoyed my stay. Yes the walls are thin, but hey. The food is better than many give it credit for, as is often the case for lower end priced hotels in my opinion.

There are other hotels I would choose first, it for the October week when many are closed I’d choose here again in a heartbeat

Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
2. Re: Which hotel

Thanks, even in the 5 stars hotels the wall are thin in some reviews,I'm not fussed if a maid dosent come every morning I'm capable of making a bed, if i have to ask at reception for clean towels not a problem really I think I'll give the hotel a try and not let the bad reviews put me off, a cheap holiday where we can rest after a day out quick evening meal then back out for a walk to the fountain looks lovely or would it be to scary at night to walk to the fountains to watch the light show I'd catch the bus other wise

Thanks

Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,696 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Which hotel

There is now a coastal path you can walk along to Salou, but I’d not want to be doing it all the time. I did it one way on a cloudy cool day. Are you going in peak heat summer? If so I’d say could be in hot side, but personal choice.

The good thing about this hotel is it’s almost on top of the bus stop, it used to be literally at bottom but it moved around the corner couple years ago, still only few yards.

Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
4. Re: Which hotel

We are going 27th September till 4th Oct

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
12,926 posts
28 reviews
5. Re: Which hotel

I have always enjoyed the Best San Diego Hotel.

Clean , nice rooms , friendly staff , daily maid service and reasonable price,

Graham

Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
6. Re: Which hotel

Will have a look I'm still open to offers I'm trying not to book yet I'm on a budget so I'd like holiday not to be more than 400 so we could have more spending money for trips and treats

Reply to: Which hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Salou