We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need something to do

1 post
Save Topic
Need something to do

Hi i came yesterday i thought i was staying in Salou but turns out im in cambrills. So is there anything to do? Any shopping or markets any suggestions of anything im not fussed. I just seriously cant stay at this hotel all day and night as there is no atmosphere no music nothing. Thank you inadvance.

Mentioned in this post
Salou
Salou
Costa Dorada, Spain
3 replies to this topic
Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,541 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need something to do

There are shops and bars, just take a walk around.

Or you can take a bus down the road to Salou, it’s not far away. Or a little further is Port Aventura.

Felixstowe, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need something to do

Get a T10 card from one of the Plana offices and jump on the bus! Can get into main part of Salou easily or go further to Tarragona as well

Mentioned in this post
Salou
Salou
Costa Dorada, Spain
Tarragona
Tarragona
Costa Dorada, Spain
Flitwick, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need something to do

I haven't stayed in Cambrils before so I won't be much use but are there any other hotels near you? Might be worth asking reception if you can use their pool if it looks more atmospheric than your hotel. Quite a lot of hotels are grateful to get the business from drinks etc. Are you at the Tryp Cambrils by any chance? Some friends of mine stayed there and said it was quite corporate. I'm sure there will be shops and bars fairly close by but it's still nice to have a pool to spend a few hours relaxing round otherwise you've got a lot of time on your hands. Hope it all works out ok for you.

Edited: June 08, 2018, 2:40 am
Mentioned in this post
Cambrils
Cambrils
Baix Camp, Spain
Reply to: Need something to do
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Salou