We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel for 2 nights

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
453 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel for 2 nights

We’re staying at Riverstone for a week but want to extend our trip 2 nights. I’ve already stayed at Dream More so want to do sonething new. Tossing around Margarita Island Inn (so we could walk to the island), music road (for the pool), Marriott (because it looks the nicest) or the Inn at Xmas Place (only for my 6 and 5 year old. All the pictures to me look dated.). Any thoughts?

Mentioned in this post
RiverStone Resort & Spa
RiverStone Resort & Spa
832 Reviews
Pigeon Forge, TN
2 replies to this topic
Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
6,178 posts
308 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel for 2 nights

If you can afford it, the Inn at Christmas Place is awesome and the breakfast is the best by far we’ve ever had at a hotel.

If there is a birthday or anniversary near to your stay, tell them and you may get a nice keepsake.

That would be my first choice if available and in my budget.

Margaritaville would be nice, but I’m not sure it’s special enough for the money. Parking at the Island after all is Free and they have a shuttle.

We love the Music Road Resort Hotel and it is our go to for best bang for the buck in PF.

Mentioned in this post
The Inn at Christmas Place
The Inn at Christmas...
2,184 Reviews
Pigeon Forge, TN
Music Road Resort Hotel
Music Road Resort Hotel
877 Reviews
Pigeon Forge, TN
Grove City, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,640 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel for 2 nights

I’m gonna second the Inn at Christmas Place. It’s a great place to stay. It’s worth the extra to stay there at least one time

Mentioned in this post
The Inn at Christmas Place
The Inn at Christmas...
2,184 Reviews
Pigeon Forge, TN
Reply to: Hotel for 2 nights
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge