We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comedy Catch?

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
14 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Comedy Catch?

There's an entertainer we'd like to see who will be performing at the Comedy Catch. Looking at the seating charts, it looks like the stage is way to the left of the room and the only seats that are available are way off to the right side. For anyone familiar with this venue, are all the seats good since it looks like a pretty small venue? Looks like it would be kind of hard to see the entertainer from the seats that are still available. We'd be driving there from out of state and are wondering if it would be worth the trip.

Mentioned in this post
The Comedy Catch
The Comedy Catch
56 Reviews
Chattanooga, TN
3 replies to this topic
Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
8,998 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Comedy Catch?

I am unable to give you a specific answer to your question.

Have you read the reviews on TA?

They might offer some insight to help you.

You could also call the CC and ask directly.

Enjoy!

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga
Level Contributor
774 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Comedy Catch?

Reviews are mostly good, mixed on the seating- some say crowded- don’t sit by the kitchen, etc. but I can’t imagine there is a bad seat in the house as far as seeing the show.

Chattanooga, TN
Level Contributor
450 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Comedy Catch?

I hope I'm not late. The best seats are right of the stage, which places you further away from the bar and kitchen areas. The room is a good comedy room. Close and intimate. All seats have equal viewing access to the stage.

Who are you going to see?

Reply to: Comedy Catch?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Chattanooga