We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beachwalker Park (and parking)

Worcester...
Level Contributor
8 posts
18 reviews
9 helpful votes
Beachwalker Park (and parking)
Save

I've been to Beachwalker Park once in the off season and had no issues getting a parking space. However, I am planning an April trip and am wondering if anyone can advise:

1. Is there a way to check on the parking situation before I get there?

2. During April/spring break, is there a decent shot at getting a parking spot, or is it just consistently packed?

Thank you!

2 replies to this topic
Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
11,740 posts
10 reviews
6 helpful votes
1. Re: Beachwalker Park (and parking)
Save

Historically, there's never been a problem getting into Beachwalker Park on a weekday. On the other hand, there are tons more people in the whole CHS area, than there has ever been before, everyday is a traffic nightmare.

It's the weekend that is a problem, you pretty much better be in line for when they open.

There is an electronic sign about 5 miles away, on Betsy Kerrison, just beyond the Ace Hardware center. The sign will tell you if the parking lot is full. Sometimes there is another sign near Freshfields. Over this past weekend (Saturday), when we came home from a day spent in town, 3:30ish and Beachwalker was still one out/one in.

I checked through CCPRC to see whether or not there is anything on the website, but as far as I can find, there is nothing.

Worcester...
Level Contributor
8 posts
18 reviews
9 helpful votes
2. Re: Beachwalker Park (and parking)
Save

Thank you so much! This info is so helpful!!

Reply to: Beachwalker Park (and parking)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kiawah Island
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.