We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Juan del Sur vs. Morgans Rock

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
San Juan del Sur vs. Morgans Rock
Save

My understanding is that this is a small beachtown, nice to relax. This seems fine for me, but the wife however wants to spend our 2 beachdays at Morgans Rock - says that the food choices in SDJS are limited as are the activities (she wants to see turtles/do some eco tourism). Seems like 2 totally different experiences, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on something by going with one vs another.

Any suggestions on what to do?

nj
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
1 helpful vote
1. Re: San Juan del Sur vs. Morgans Rock
Save

Two very different experiences....SJDS is a village on a beautiful horseshoe cove. However, it is a town . There are some fun things to do... chill at the beachside restaurants. Food choices are wide ranging. You can do the flying frog which is a zipline through the canopy(see the website)

Visit Pelican eyes have a meal and experience the pool.

MR- very secluded and peaceful. Fantastic experience. They have daily excursions which are fun.

If you only have two days, MR would be my choice for the experience. If you had more days, then alittle of both would be reccomended.

2. Re: San Juan del Sur vs. Morgans Rock

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: September 07, 2009, 2:20 am
Get answers to your questions about San Juan del Sur
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.