We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4th of July Fireworks

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,447 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
4th of July Fireworks

Heading up July 3-6. Best areas to experience fireworks?

3 replies to this topic
Erie, Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Erie
Level Contributor
229 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4th of July Fireworks

The City of Erie fireworks are taking place on Tuesday, July 3rd. They will follow a concert at Liberty Park (the first of the Eight Great Tuesdays concerts). There will be a big crowd down there, but it is a great place to see a concert (free) and you will be able to see the fireworks from there. Go to this link and you will find all the information you need.

www.lightsoverlakeerie.com

Also, keep in mind that you can also see these fireworks from Presque Isle State Park, anywhere from along the road that faces the bay side. You will not be at all close to them, but I have enjoyed watching them from there in the past when I didn't feel like dealing with the traffic!

Waldameer also has fireworks the same evening. As it gets closer, I imagine some of the other small towns around will announce their own fireworks (Findley Lake, Edinboro, etc.). If you check the newspaper website, Goerie.com, you will be sure to find more information. I hope they will not all be on the same night!

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,447 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4th of July Fireworks

Thank you very much!

Canton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Garden City Beach, Surfside Beach
Level Contributor
3,917 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4th of July Fireworks

I enjoy the fireworks at Waldameer. https:/…

Reply to: 4th of July Fireworks
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Erie