We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GBP Coba roll call for June 14-21

Portsmouth, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen, Akumal
Level Contributor
2,548 posts
107 reviews
80 helpful votes
GBP Coba roll call for June 14-21
Save

We will be there for trip #5 June 14-21. Just 43 days from now. Who else will be there?

Fort Worth, Texas
4 posts
1. Re: GBP Coba roll call for June 14-21
Save

My wife and I will be in the Akumal section 15th-21st first time visit looking forward to it.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
13 helpful votes
2. Re: GBP Coba roll call for June 14-21
Save

we arrive on 14th for 2 weeks, can't wait, 1st trip to Mexico.

North Wales...
Level Contributor
360 posts
20 reviews
52 helpful votes
3. Re: GBP Coba roll call for June 14-21
Save

We will be there 6/9-6/18 in the Coba section. First time at GBP. Fourth time to Mexico, looking forward to providing good information after our trip comparing the three mega resorts. First time taking more than 7 days vacation, we are so excited and cannot wait to be there!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
4 helpful votes
4. Re: GBP Coba roll call for June 14-21
Save

I arrive on the 15th. Staying at the Sian Ka'an. First time in Mexico. Can't wait!!

Edited: 6 years ago
Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
29 reviews
15 helpful votes
5. Re: GBP Coba roll call for June 14-21
Save

My Boyfriend and I will be in the Akumal section 13th-28th first time to Mexico ! Cant wait !

6. Re: GBP Coba roll call for June 14-21

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: June 05, 2015, 2:16 pm
Get answers to your questions about Akumal
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.