We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Casitas Akumal

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
84 posts
32 reviews
57 helpful votes
Las Casitas Akumal
Save

Any rec for which ones ? Original or new?

Thank you !

3 replies to this topic
texas
Level Contributor
18 posts
1. Re: Las Casitas Akumal
Save

Small casitas have views of bay from living area and patios. Larger casitas have a privacy wall blocking water view from living area and patios. Large units sleep six and are two story with bay view balcony off master bedroom. Small only sleep 5 and are my favorite. Been going for at least 30 years.

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
84 posts
32 reviews
57 helpful votes
2. Re: Las Casitas Akumal
Save

Thanks so much

I’ll reserve the smaller

Do you prefer any certain ones?

texas
Level Contributor
18 posts
3. Re: Las Casitas Akumal
Save

I prefer units 6-11, they are closest to what my family calls the coffee tree. You can't reserve a particular unit but they do their best to to give you what you want. A couple of the smaller units only sleep 4 in 2 king beds, most have king in master and a double and single in the second bedroom. If you are 5 they will guarantee beds for 5. Your party will enjoy their stay.

Reply to: Las Casitas Akumal
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.