We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Akumal Bay Beach Resort or Luxury Bahia Sian Kaan

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
62 posts
Akumal Bay Beach Resort or Luxury Bahia Sian Kaan

Just to throw this out, both coming up at exactly the same price, one is on the beach, families , one is Adult Only, not on the beach, hmmmm !

Can’t decide, anyone been to both who can help me decide either way? Thankyou.

24 replies to this topic
Stirling, Canada
Level Contributor
854 posts
5 reviews
21. Re: Akumal Bay Beach Resort or Luxury Bahia Sian Kaan

We like the smallness of ABBR but like the adult only of Bahia but leaning to ABBR. will take your advise and book soon..wanted to book it for this past April but was sold out.

Poland, Ohio
Level Contributor
9,613 posts
40 reviews
22. Re: Akumal Bay Beach Resort or Luxury Bahia Sian Kaan

dets---a few of the reviews mentioned that although abbwr is not adult only----there were not many children there. i think peeps with kids tend to go to places where kids eat free, there are kids clubs, mega resorts, lazy rivers, and waterpark type pools. i would too if i was traveling with kids.

abbwr does not offer all that so i'm guessing there will not be tons of kids there. and i see you are looking for october---most kids are in school. we're booked for july.

leeds
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
23. Re: Akumal Bay Beach Resort or Luxury Bahia Sian Kaan

Bahia Principe Akumal. You can use all restaurants and pools at Sian Khan but Akumal beach front and much more beautiful. We went 3years ago and go back next week

Stirling, Canada
Level Contributor
854 posts
5 reviews
24. Re: Akumal Bay Beach Resort or Luxury Bahia Sian Kaan

Have decided on Akumal Bay Beach and Wellnes because of it being right on the beach and the size of the resort is more to our liking. After looking at the SK beach it looks like everyone is right on top of each other. The beach is our main priority...so ABBR it will be. Thanks for your input.

Reply to: Akumal Bay Beach Resort or Luxury Bahia Sian Kaan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted