We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hatteras OBX Vacation.

9 posts
Hatteras OBX Vacation.
Save

Hi Y'all . So in 19 days I will be making My first trip to OBX more specific Haterras. Which resturants for Breakfast, Lunch and Supper should I try? Also which company do You recommend for Dolphin cruises?

3 replies to this topic
New Kent, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia, Outer Banks
Level Contributor
1,352 posts
1. Re: Hatteras OBX Vacation.
Save

Specifically where will you be staying on Hatteras Island? hatteras village itself, or Avon, Buxton, or the tri-villages of Rodanthe, Waves, or Salvo? The island is 50 miles long, makes a difference.

Wherever you are staying, do visit the free Graveyard of the Atlantic museum, it has lots of interesting artifacts.

Westminster...
Level Contributor
496 posts
71 reviews
41 helpful votes
2. Re: Hatteras OBX Vacation.
Save

Restaurants we always visit on Hatteras

Oceana's - Avon

Pangea's - Avon

Waterman's - Waves

High Moon - Avon

Gidget's for pizza - Avon

You will have great time - take a day trip to Ocracoke for Lunch and some beach time

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
540 posts
3. Re: Hatteras OBX Vacation.
Save

If you are near Hatteras the Scratchmade Snackery is a must for baked goods. Bros Sandwich shop in Avon is a good lunch. The food truck Taqueria Las Ahumaderas in Rodanthe is also a good place to pick up lunch.

Edited: April 14, 2021, 8:14 pm
Reply to: Hatteras OBX Vacation.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hatteras Island
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.