We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Over night parking

New York City, New...
1 post
Over night parking
Save

Can I park over night at the New Rochelle train station while I stay in NYC for a night or two? How does that work and how do I pay for a 48 to 72 hour parking stay?

Bob

Edited: 3 years ago
3 replies to this topic
Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Cape May, Jersey Shore
Level Contributor
3,710 posts
65 reviews
41 helpful votes
1. Re: Over night parking
Save

There is nothing specific posted on the websites.

This link when you select directions and parking provides a phone number you can call and perhaps ask the facility about your question:

http://www.newrochelledowntown.com/directory/transportation/

i believe the Transit Center garage is a 24 hour facility, in which there must be a provision for overnight parking. The website is not clear.

Astoria, New York
Level Contributor
29,556 posts
2. Re: Over night parking
Save

If you click on the town names on the MN map http://web.mta.info/mnr/html/mnrmap.htm

It has parking info that is also not terribly clear for New Rochelle and also the phone number to call the garage operator.

if that town won't work for some reason, you can check other towns nearby

Edited: 3 years ago
Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
15,381 posts
31 reviews
39 helpful votes
3. Re: Over night parking
Save

I've called them in the past and been told it's ac24 hour facility.

Reply to: Over night parking
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about New Rochelle
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.