We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Restaurant Suggestions please

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
66 posts
293 reviews
Save Topic
Best Restaurant Suggestions please

We are interested in local, high quality food (and are happy to pay more). We have been to TorC many times over the years and recently enjoyed a visit the Sierra Grande and meals in their restaurant. What are the current jewels of the town? We will be staying at the Blackstone this time.

Thanks

Latitude 33
₱₱ - ₱₱₱, Asian, Thai, Fusion
Passion Pie Cafe
₱₱ - ₱₱₱, American, Cafe
Pacific Grill
₱₱ - ₱₱₱, American, Seafood, Asian
5 replies to this topic
Aurora, Illinois
Destination Expert
for New Mexico, Santa Fe, Albuquerque
Level Contributor
2,623 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Restaurant Suggestions please

I’ve got two T or C favorites:

Passion Pie Café for breakfast and lunch (ate there 4 times on my most recent visit). Check out their Facebook page.

Latitude 33 is a casual Asian Fusion restaurant. I’ve loved every entrée I’ve tried there. Also uses a Facebook page.

Keith

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
66 posts
293 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Restaurant Suggestions please

Thanks Keith I shall be sure to check them out!

Fruita, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Fruita, Grand Junction
Level Contributor
7,155 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Restaurant Suggestions please

Here's the reviews for the restaurants in town from tripadvisor - hope it helps. https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g472…

New Mexico
Level Contributor
898 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Restaurant Suggestions please

I just spent two days in T or C. I followed all of Keith's suggestions and they were spot on. I was really surprised how good the food was at these places!

Passion Pie Café- We went twice for breakfast. So Good- We bought their muffins and pastries for the ride home. Fantastic!!

Latitude 33- on Sundays from 11ish to 3pm they have a Dim Sum menu. Not Dim sum really more like Asian Tapas. Excellent!

T or C Brewery- brand new- Beer only but there is a food truck out back where you can order food with your beer. Me Gusta https:/…

Great Poutine and Falafel.

Fruita, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Fruita, Grand Junction
Level Contributor
7,155 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Restaurant Suggestions please

So glad you found these great spots. Could you be so kind as to write reviews? I think forums fade away and most folks just look at the reviews when looking for places to eat.

Reply to: Best Restaurant Suggestions please
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Truth or Consequences