We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FAQ - Clark, Dau, Angeles by bus

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
6,203 posts
263 reviews
Save Topic
FAQ - Clark, Dau, Angeles by bus

Hi everyone,

Here is an update on Clark / Dau / Angeles. hope this will be useful for tourists to Clark and those proceeding onwards.

How to reach Dau / Clark airport from Manila?

A question people often ask is "How do we reach Clark airport (DMIA, airline code CRK)"?

Here is the answer - plus a few photos of Clark, Dau Mabalacat bus terminus, and a list of other places you can reach from Dau.

Step 1 ........Take an aircon bus to Dau (from Cubao, or Pasay).

Bus companies - Victory liner, Genesis, Five star, Philippine Rabbit

(Note : Usually the first bus is at 4 am, last bus at 9 pm)

All buses going from Manila to Baguio, Tarlac, Alaminos, Bolinao go through Dau (also known as Mabalacat). Buses going to Vigan DO NOT pass via Dau.

What next?

Step 2 ..... Walk out of Dau terminus. Next to Jollybee / Mister Donut, there are minibuses going to Clark airport ( a man holding the "Clark" board keeps walking around. You cannot miss him!)

Photos here -

…blogspot.com/2012/06/01-how-to-reach-dau-te…

If you wish to go to Field's avenue, SM Clark or Angeles City (pronounced aan-ghay-less), SM Clark, it is best to take a trike from here - costs 70 to 100 pesos (they usually ask for 150 pesos - do pay it if you feel generous - it is our prerogative as a foreigner tourist!)

Destinations you can reach from Dau -

By air con bus -

By air con minibus -

Passing Angeles and Dau

Here are the various locations a person can go to from Dau (Mabalacat) bus terminus –

Minibuses / shuttles to –

Cabanatuan

Lapaz

Zaragosa

Sta. Rosa

Tuguegarao

Isabela

Baller (Do they mean Baler of Aurora?)

Dingalan

Jaen

(Note : The above are operated by R.B.Espinosa transport service)

UV Express has a good air con shuttle running from Dau (Mabalacat) to Cabanatuan city (via SC TEX)

Air con Minibuses run to –

BOCAUE EXIT VIA NLEX -

Sta. Maria – Phil arena Mahabang Parang

Pandi

San Jose Del Monte

Muzon – Sapang Palay

Gaya-Gaya

Tungko

Norzaragay

Angat

Marilao – Lolomboy

Meycauayan

Valenzuela

Bulacan

STA. RITA EXIT VIA NLEX

Tabang

Guiginto

Plaridel

Baliwag

San Ildefonso

San Manuel

San Rafael

White Minibus (air con) to BALANGA / BATAAN –

1st trip = 6:00 am

2nd trip = 7:00 am

3rd trip = 8:00 am

Last trip = 7:30 pm

Monday special trip = 5:00 am

Callers : Dau = MERS – 0923 921 5811

(Dito po ang sakayan papuntang (Tagalog) – meaning “This is where you can find a bus / service to ride to the following places”)

Via SCTEX and Roman Highway, Clark main gate entry, Dinalupihan exit to

Hermosa

Pilar

BEPZA

Layac

Orion

Morong

Ecozone

Orani

Samal BNAS

Abucay

Limay

Lamao

Cabcaben

Mariveles

BEPZA

Morong

Bagac

Cabog-Cabog

BUSES TO –

Genesis

San Fernando – Carmen – Urdaneta – La Union – Agoo Bauang

Non air con

Anda – via Camiling - Alaminos

5 Star

San Carlos - Carmen

Fermex

Ordinary

Santrans

Ordinary

A note on Dau Bus terminus

Note : Dau Mabalacat is a large bus stand, with space to sit, at least 20 sari sari stores with everything from pepsi to lays to burgers to load for your mobile phone. There is a 24 hour Jollibee just outside on the right and a 24 hour Chowking on the left. It is a very safe place to wait at any time - day or night.

171 replies to this topic
Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
344 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: FAQ - Clark, Dau, Angeles by bus

I think there is a jeepney that travel from Dau to SM Clark?

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,557 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: FAQ - Clark, Dau, Angeles by bus

yes MH, but last time we did that we walked to the corner by KFC to catch it.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,821 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: FAQ - Clark, Dau, Angeles by bus

Just to add: For Air Asia passengers you can go to Clark Airport from Cubao/Pasay/Caloocan for less than Php150. Take a Victory Liner bus to Marquee Mall then from that mall just ride the free shuttle to Clark Airport. As discussed in another thread, for non-Air Asia passengers it would not be free hence you have to pay Php50 when you board the Air Asia shuttle.

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
6,203 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: FAQ - Clark, Dau, Angeles by bus

@ Mousehunt,

Correct - You can take the jeeps from Dau bus terminus to SM Clark - actually you can take it all the way to Check point terminus (Fields avenue) and then change to the next jeep which passes close to Clark airport (Bus stop - Nuen Thai)

However, I find it really stupid and kuripot than someone should spend money and travel by a flight, and then take a public jeepney!

On the other hand, there ARE air con jeepneys that go from Clark airport to Dau bus terminus via SM - charge 100 pesos per head. I know you can get it when you arrive by Air Asia (the jeeps and buses at Clark airport are limited and timed) , however, I have not seen the same vice versa - Dau to Clark.

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
6,203 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: FAQ - Clark, Dau, Angeles by bus

@ Left over too - you are right - the jeeps ply along the main road. It is not so easy to find for a first time traveller (It took me also a few trips to figure out all the options)

However, I was quiet surprised that there were so many other destinations (Aurora, Baler, Bataan, Orion) that one can go from Dau bus terminus

las vegas
Level Contributor
604 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: FAQ - Clark, Dau, Angeles by bus

Aircon jeepneys from Clark to Dau charge P100/head?.....a 100% increase from P50 I paid last April.

alkhobar
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: FAQ - Clark, Dau, Angeles by bus

Rasco, 50php was advised to me in August 201e, but I didn't take the ride.

las vegas
Level Contributor
604 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: FAQ - Clark, Dau, Angeles by bus

So how did you go?by taxi or outside the gate and hailed a regular passenger jeepney?

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,557 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: FAQ - Clark, Dau, Angeles by bus

many people take the jeepney after international flights, but that is not such a good idea as you are more susceptible to get ripped off or picked pocket or sliced pocket, especially if carrying bags. .

alkhobar
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: FAQ - Clark, Dau, Angeles by bus

Rasco, I took the free AirAsia/VictoryLiner shuttle up to Marquee Mall then to another bus ride to Cubao.

Reply to: FAQ - Clark, Dau, Angeles by bus
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Angeles City