We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

budget motels

london
Level Contributor
290 posts
14 reviews
budget motels

I'm Always sceptical about holiday reviews on any site I was looking at DM residente which has a good price on Agoda for the 3 Nights I will be staying, other options are red planet which is a bit further up the street , any members here stayed at DM residente that could give me the lowdown I have previously stayed at red planet and it was cozy and clean .

5 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
27,058 posts
2,235 reviews
1. Re: budget motels

Have you read the reviews on TA here---> <<< https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-… >> 83 of them there to give you a balance view and an idea of what to expect rather than the opinion of a few people here. Reviews are quite mixed.

I've stayed at Red Planet when it was Tune Hotel and whilst small rooms, offers great value, chiropractic beds and nice bathroom with great shower.

london
Level Contributor
290 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: budget motels

I have Also stayed at tune hotel just thought a change would be good yes rooms are small but the Beds are very comfortable and the views of the Mountain are an Added bonus as is the 7/11 a few doors up and the security no me from my last 2 stays there

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
6,398 posts
262 reviews
3. Re: budget motels

Actually, fields avenue is FILLED with an entire line up of budget motels, most of which give rather good value in the 1500 pesos range. The above 2 palces that you have mentioned are just two among many, so if I were you, I would not worry much.

Plus, many of the smaller budget hotels in and around fields avenue are prettier and have more character than the matchbox type budget hotel chains, so I usually prefer them. Actually they carry varying descriptive names - hotel, motel, pension house, apartelle, resort ... the cost really tells you if it is budget or not)

london
Level Contributor
290 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: budget motels

I have found a hotel close to fields and Sm mall thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
27,058 posts
2,235 reviews