We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

Just wanted to let you guys know that there is a new option from Manila to Angeles City. Genesis Bus now operates a direct Point-to-Point service from Terminal 3 at NAIA (Manila International Airport) to SM Clark (Angeles City), and Clark Airport. The shuttle cost 350p, and runs about every hour. Buses are comfortable and roomy, unlike the vans some shuttle services are now using.

The buses do leave on time. The only down side, is that you will need to find transportation from SM Clark or Clark Airport.

102 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

Not every hour. 12.30am one bus leaves. Next one is 4am in 28th of december 2017. Needs a timetable and decent website. Little information of how to catch bus back to manila from Clark. There is a rumour you can now catch it at smmall. You can go to clark airport. No website backs this up. But you can be dropped off at smmall. You need to taxi in to clark airport to get bus. Still easier to leave at dau, because no timetable exists at clark. No information where the bus terminal is at smmall.

Edited: February 03, 2018, 7:20 am
Pattaya, Thailand
Level Contributor
131 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

It’s right In front of SM Mall there’s blue seats to sit down on and big sign with schedules it’s right where they drop off from Manila

1 post
Save Reply
23. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

Question,

How long of a walk from where the bus drops u to get out of clark into balibago, fields,,,

Only one small suitcase, is it possible to walk or transport ,,,trike needed??Is there a stop in balibago before entering clark???

Edited: February 13, 2018, 8:47 pm
Puerto Galera...
Level Contributor
5,167 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

I have already explained how far it is from where the bus stops and fields avenue and others have explained where the bus stop is.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
4 posts
414 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

Took it both ways..... excellent but strangely not very well patronised. Got to be best way to transfer between these 2 airports.

Pattaya, Thailand
Level Contributor
131 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

Both trips full bus

Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
27. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

I took the bus February 15th from SM Mall to the airport in Manila. took about two and a half hours to get there left at 4:30 a.m.

Very easy to get transportation if you're going from Manila to SM Mall during the daytime late at night or early morning you probably better arrange something. But during the day there are trikes at SM Mall that can take you wherever you need to go. In my opinion it's the best way to travel to or from Manila Airport to Angel City.

Save Reply
28. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

Can you buy a ticket in advance going from SM Mall to Manila airport? My concern is missing a flight if the bus is full.

Colorado Springs...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
29. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

Do your buses run 24 hrs a day?

Clark Freeport...
2 posts
Save Reply
30. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

If I will avail this, should we get a slot or buy ticket in advance

Reply to: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City