We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tea Maker / Kettles?!

UK
Level Contributor
168 posts
26 reviews
Tea Maker / Kettles?!

hi can anyone please advise whether there is a tea maker/kettle in rooms at the Mandarin Oriental Premier Rooms (I hear there are), and the Tropicana corner rooms please?! Have 2 of our party desperate for that first cuppa on waking!!

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,728 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las...
625 Reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
30,722 posts
94 reviews
1. Re: Tea Maker / Kettles?!

since i live in las vegas, i just called them for you ,

the mandrian said they do not have coffee or tea makers in the premier rooms they are only available in the suites, however, they are happy to personally bring you a cup of tea or coffee to your room

the tropicanna said they do not have them in the room, but you can call the PBX(the operator) and they can have one brought to the room..

hope you enjoy your stay in las vegas!

Oxford, UK
Level Contributor
9 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: Tea Maker / Kettles?!

We always take a travel kettle with us. Make sure you get one that you can switch to 110 or you will wait forever for it to boil.

London, UK
Level Contributor
161 posts
99 reviews
3. Re: Tea Maker / Kettles?!

We have a pot its not an actual kettle but food pot, which works brilliantly. We bought it in Walgreens for $10 which boils water quickly for that early morning cuppa! They were still on sale last year when we visited.

Hope this helps.

LA

London

UK
Level Contributor
168 posts
26 reviews
4. Re: Tea Maker / Kettles?!

thank you all and thank you so much Happytotrip!! what a star you are!! You know us Brits have to be infused with tea every 20 mins!! Will get a travel kettle when we arrive then .... 10 days to go .... Cannot wait!!!!!!

ads
London, United...
Level Contributor
5,683 posts
18 reviews
5. Re: Tea Maker / Kettles?!

Argos have them for a tenner ! Was looking in Wal-Mart last year and couldn't find a travel one anywhere after our old faithful decided to blow up ! Love a cup of PG in the morning, make sure you bring your own as their tea isn't as good !

Girvan, United...
Level Contributor
256 posts
19 reviews
6. Re: Tea Maker / Kettles?!

Just packed my travel kettle and British tea bags .leaving for Vegas on Thursday

Nottingham UK
Level Contributor
277 posts
15 reviews
7. Re: Tea Maker / Kettles?!

Vegas Grace & Oxford Susie blue - if you are flying with Virgin can you please get a message to the pilots asking them to vote no to the strike that they will shortly be balloted on !!!

I can't bear the thought of our flight on 3rd July being cancelled !!

:(

Girvan, United...
Level Contributor
256 posts
19 reviews
8. Re: Tea Maker / Kettles?!

I flying out from manchster with virgin on Thursday ,so I will try my best for you .

9. Re: Tea Maker / Kettles?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: May 18, 2012, 12:19 pm