We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good restaurants in Las Vegas

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Good restaurants in Las Vegas

Hey guys,

My wife and I will be traveling to Las Vegas in December 7- 11. We will be staying in the Bellagio. We were hoping to get some recommendations on restaurants to eat at for a date night. I don't mind spending around $300 for the 2 meals, maybe more with cocktails. We're not picky eaters but do enjoy rib eye steaks, Asian and Italian cuisine especially.

Also if you have any recommendations on attractions during those dates I would be interested in hearing them!

Thanks!

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,739 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las...
636 Reviews
from US$369.99*
US$399.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
18 replies to this topic
Dedham...
Level Contributor
68 posts
231 reviews
1. Re: Good restaurants in Las Vegas

I highly recommend Beauty and Essex at the Cosmopolitan.

We just got back this past week and it was our second visit there. Great service, ambiance and food!

Nice selection of specialty cocktails and it's a "sharing" menu with a nice variety. The average we spend with tip is close to $200 (four cocktails and about 5-6 sharing plates). Well worth it!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,309 posts
27 reviews
2. Re: Good restaurants in Las Vegas

Go to the main Las Vegas page on TA. Click on restaurants then decide which neighborhood (strip, downtown, etc) then decide on a cuisine and click on the individual restaurants and look at their websites and menus.

Honestly, many restaurants I’ve enjoyed, other people do not and vice versa. It’s difficult to recommend a restaurant when your parameters are so wide. Do a little bit of research and you’ll find something you KNOW you like! :)

United States
Level Contributor
11,423 posts
81 reviews
3. Re: Good restaurants in Las Vegas

If interested, most of the resorts will have some form of holiday decorations up during your stay. Perhaps the best is the Conservatory and Botanical Gardens @ Bellagio. In the past, the holiday exhibit has been really nice, but there have been some weird changes this year to the various seasonal displays. Hoping that they don't mess it up too much .

We stayed at Bellagio for six nights earlier this month and one of the best bargain dining meals we had was at Spago. We were there for lunch and ordered from the prix fixe menu. We both had the Steak Frites Mesquite grilled dry aged ribeye. I had the little gem Caesar salad and my husband chose the crispy herb crusted asparagus as a first course. We shared two dessert offerings: The seasonal ice cream and warm chocolate chip cookies. Portions were full size, cooked perfectly, and delicious. We felt it was a steal @ $44pp. We were not seated on the patio, but near enough to the windows to enjoy the fountain show. The dining pace is slow, giving you time to enjoy each course. We were there for two hours. Service is polished and friendly.

Ribeye is also on their dinner menu.

We planned to eat at Bavette's @ Park MGM for a date type dinner, however, after eating breakfast and a late lunch each day we never ate dinner anywhere. You may want to check out their menu. Decor is dark, with jazz playing. Reviews are mostly positive. I hope to get there next visit.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,485 posts
108 reviews
4. Re: Good restaurants in Las Vegas

Prime at Bellagio. Get a window or patio table. Steaks great. Bellagio fountains

San Diego...
Level Contributor
345 posts
1 review
5. Re: Good restaurants in Las Vegas

I love the old school Golden Steer,,, Bananas foster and table side Caesar salad...

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
282 posts
19 reviews
6. Re: Good restaurants in Las Vegas

Gordon Ramsay hells kitchen with the beef wellington, best meal in my life.

Level Contributor
1,047 posts
7. Re: Good restaurants in Las Vegas

Mastros in The Crystals....between Cosmo & Aria....fine dining, wide variety of delicious food...Seafood tower, Ribeye, Lamb, 22oz tomahawk, bass, etc. Cocktails are fabulous and spectacular presentation, warm butter cake and cream brulee are the best desserts!

Level Contributor
1,047 posts
8. Re: Good restaurants in Las Vegas

Mastros in The Crystals....between Cosmo & Aria....fine dining, wide variety of delicious food...Seafood tower, Ribeye, Lamb, 22oz tomahawk, bass, etc. Cocktails are fabulous and spectacular presentation, warm butter cake and cream brulee are the best desserts!

9. Re: Good restaurants in Las Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: November 20, 2018, 1:21 am

Rancho Cucamonga...
Level Contributor
11,840 posts
168 reviews
10. Re: Good restaurants in Las Vegas

So many choices. Consider Yelp reviews of Circus Steakhouse, no kidding. Old School delicious. SW Steakhouse and Carbone and Fiamma for Italian

Reply to: Good restaurants in Las Vegas
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted