We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Todd English's Pub

DC/NOVA
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
11,536 posts
20 reviews
Todd English's Pub

I thought I had read that it was closing (the one outside of Aria in Crystals) however the website is still active. Did they change their minds? I always thought it was a good, reasonably priced restaurant.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,753 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las...
640 Reviews
from US$369.99*
US$399.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
13 replies to this topic
1. Re: Todd English's Pub

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: June 02, 2018, 6:37 pm

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
2,488 posts
97 reviews
2. Re: Todd English's Pub

Was one of the most overpriced restaurants in Vegas. 10oz beer was $12 and a simple Ham Sandwich was $20. I get Vegas pricing, but this was crazy. They removed Todd English and just renamed it The Pub and reopened with a slightly different menu.

DC/NOVA
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
11,536 posts
20 reviews
3. Re: Todd English's Pub

Thanks

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
357 posts
18 reviews
4. Re: Todd English's Pub

The price of their pints is why I never ate there. I meant to check on my last trip to see if the new place was more reasonable, but did not get by there.

Rio Rancho, New...
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
10 reviews
5. Re: Todd English's Pub

It's called the Pub now.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,395 posts
21 reviews
6. Re: Todd English's Pub

All you need to do to improve a restaurant is get rid of the name "Todd English". He hasn't done anything worthwhile from a culinary perspective in 20 years.

Philly
Level Contributor
2,945 posts
38 reviews
7. Re: Todd English's Pub

In all fairness, it wasn’t as costly as some above state...one can see the old menu

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Revie…

North Dakota
Level Contributor
1,825 posts
45 reviews
8. Re: Todd English's Pub

Good spot but only for half price beers ar HH. The lobster roll wax good also

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
63,158 posts
48 reviews
9. Re: Todd English's Pub

“In all fairness, it wasn’t as costly as some above state...one can see the old menu”

The food prices were in line with similar places. The beer prices were absurd. I recall $11 pints of Miller Lite as one example. And if you actually wanted beer, the prices were much higher. :)

Philly
Level Contributor
2,945 posts
38 reviews
10. Re: Todd English's Pub

A bottle of 12 ounce beer at a bar in LV is about $7-8 for domestic, so $11 is not out of line per ounce

Reply to: Todd English's Pub
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted