We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location of the yellow VW beetle?

T M
Kennewick...
Level Contributor
45 posts
47 reviews
9 helpful votes
Location of the yellow VW beetle?
Save

I always see the cutest photos from Sayulita with a yellow vw beetle with a magenta building behind it. Does anyone know where it is in town?

4 replies to this topic
Alameda, California
Level Contributor
367 posts
1 review
2 helpful votes
1. Re: Location of the yellow VW beetle?
Save

There are VW bugs (parked and not) all over Sayulita. The wall you are talking about is probably the one at Pacha Mama...but it is just a day in the life type photograph so this is kind of like asking "where's the orange pinto hatchback next to the green wall I saw in a photo once?" There are lots of great photo opportunities in Sayulita everyday.

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
3 helpful votes
2. Re: Location of the yellow VW beetle?
Save

I could swear I saw one that seemed like a permanent installation, though I can’t remember if it was yellow. I do remember it being in immaculate condition. May have been on Av Revolución, on the side closer to the ocean.

T M
Kennewick...
Level Contributor
45 posts
47 reviews
9 helpful votes
3. Re: Location of the yellow VW beetle?
Save

thank you Phil. I understand my question seems odd but I have seen it shown in more than one photo so it's not a "day in the life" photo like Yolanda thought and hoped someone would know :)

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
3 helpful votes
4. Re: Location of the yellow VW beetle?
Save

Can you link to a photo of it?

Reply to: Location of the yellow VW beetle?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sayulita
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.