We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pv to sayulita

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
32 posts
8 reviews
4 helpful votes
Pv to sayulita
Save

Two questions

1. Does the bus stop by the Walmart from pv still take you to sayulita?

2. Any activities or near by attractions we should see in sayulita? I have been there once before for a weeding FYI :)

7 replies to this topic
Texas Gulf Coast...
Level Contributor
10,125 posts
125 reviews
225 helpful votes
1. Re: Pv to sayulita
Save

1) YES

2) Entirely subjective and up to you, the individual traveler & your interests.

Hope this helps or sparks more responses for your post.....

¡Diviértanse!

Sayulita
Level Contributor
1,743 posts
34 reviews
24 helpful votes
2. Re: Pv to sayulita
Save

As Lonestar said, yes the bus still runs from Walmart to Sayulita. The cost is $50pesos/person and will take about 1.5 hours at most. The last bus back to PV leaves about 10:30pm.

South of the now very dry river (arroyo) is much busier than north. A lot of people come here to surf, some come to climb Monkey Mountain, some to horseback ride on the beach or in the jungle, some to shop, some to take part in a turtle release, some to do nothing but wander around. There's lots to do depending on who you are and what you want. I hope this helps.

Edited: March 23, 2021, 11:40 pm
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
32 posts
8 reviews
4 helpful votes
3. Re: Pv to sayulita
Save

Thank you! How long is the climb monkey mountain?

Alameda, California
Level Contributor
368 posts
1 review
2 helpful votes
4. Re: Pv to sayulita
Save

According to Mexitreks, the Monkey Mountain hike takes about 4 hours. It is highly recommended you use a guide. A recent post highly praised Jorge at Nayarit Uncovered. See below for a list of tours and adventures:

https://www.sayulitalife.com/sayulita-tours

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
32 posts
8 reviews
4 helpful votes
5. Re: Pv to sayulita
Save

Thanks Yolanda. I’ve also heard about San pacho. How far is that from sayulita? Have you visited? I would like to go just don’t know how to get there

Sayulita
Level Contributor
1,743 posts
34 reviews
24 helpful votes
6. Re: Pv to sayulita
Save

San Pancho is about a 10 minute taxi ride, or 20 minute bus ride, north of Sayulita. It's a nice little town, quieter than Sayulita usually, with some good galleries and restaurants. Very little beach life.

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
15,685 posts
33 reviews
26 helpful votes
7. Re: Pv to sayulita
Save

San Pancho is also about 7k to hike through the jungle on a pretty clear trail.

Reply to: Pv to sayulita
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sayulita
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.