We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arce Mansion

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
305 posts
211 reviews
Save Topic
Arce Mansion

Hi I have the habit of taking photograph wearing local traditional costume in places I travel to as a momento. So Arce Mansion fit the bill. But does anyone know if there's a inhouse photographer who can be engaged to take photograph? I have emailed Arce Mansion using the email provided in their website and also PM them via their FB but no reply. Other wise I may need to hire a photographer to help take more professional photo.

Calle Crisologo
Historic Walking Areas
Dancing Fountain
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Bantay Bell Tower
Observation Decks & Towers
4 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
25,961 posts
2,181 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arce Mansion

Arce Mansion is the only one to answer that question.

If they do not respond to your email call them.

Edited: December 03, 2017, 4:41 pm
Metro Manila...
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
19,696 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arce Mansion

They have an in-house photographer. They have a package that includes costume rental and a photoshoot of the various parts of the colonial house. You can also pay to have your photos printed.

Edited: December 03, 2017, 5:13 pm
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
305 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arce Mansion

Hi Tommomelbourne - usually I do not like to call as I prefer to have black and white reply. Also I do not like to use IDD unless necessary.

Hi Kegler747, thanks for your reply!!  Good to know that they have in-house photographer.  I will even gladly pay if they can have hairstyling or make-up included in the package to have the special lovely picture momento. 

Metro Manila...
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
19,696 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Arce Mansion

That I don't know. Just in case there are many beauty parlors in Vigan and you can just hire someone there to accompany you at Arce Mansion.

Mentioned in this post
Vigan
Vigan
Luzon, Philippines
Reply to: Arce Mansion
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Vigan